Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Authentication and Subscribed Calendars (Anonymous read not working on Kerio Calendar?)
  •  
chrism69

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have an OSX 10.4 server running KMS 6.6.1, and twenty or so users on 10.5 workstations using Mail and iCal. I have been asked to subscribe each person to every other user's calender (but NOT through Caldav - they don't like the interface or limited colours!).

Is there a way to set permissions so that you either

a) do not authenticate at all
or
b) authenticate with your own details

I have been into webmail and added permissions to the Kerio Calendar for anonymous users > Reader, which I though might help, to no avail.

Could do with some help, otherwise I'll be spending hours collecting email passwords, subscribing them all and running around to every machine each time sometime changes their password!

Alternatively, if anyone has a bright idea of how a very special bunch of people can manage their own Kerio calendars and allow everyone else to view them, I'd be grateful!

Ta
Chris

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2008 15:42]

•  
chrism69

Send a private message to this user
Just to confuse matters further - I know this HAS worked at some point, as one of the users has existing subscriptions... but I can't add any more without using the target's authentication details.

I'm starting to think this is something that has been broken (or is a "feature") by an update to KMS or the client OS. Argh!
Previous Topic: Attaching PST to webmail
Next Topic: Upgrade price for KMS to include McAfee
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 11:48:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.