Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with filters not working
  •  
Shotz

Send a private message to this user
I set up some email filters - initially on the server then also locally in Outlook (using the Kerio MailServer tab in the options). They are definitely set up correctly but do not seem to want to work at all. I have attached a screen grab to show the filter config and the mails in my inbox that should clearly be sitting in another folder (if the filters were working that is!)

NB. Its not just the filter shown in the screenshots that isnt working but all of them...

Can anyone help please?

[Updated on: Thu, 11 December 2008 16:19]

•  
Nixs

Do you have conflicting filters? If you don't also select "And stop processing more rules" then if filter #1 and filter #10 both apply both actions will be done, possibly conflicting.

Just a though. Filters work good here. About .5% of the time KMS filters forget to process over an e-mail, but that's rare for me.

•  
Shotz

I dont have conflicting rules - they are all unique.

I did have the same rules on the server and locally in outlook for Kerio - do you think that might have casued it?

I have removed the server side rules just in case but I really would appreciate any help on this as my inbox gets flooded with system messages that really need to go to their own folders.

Thanks
Simon
  •  
Shotz

^^

Just found out that if you remove the rules from the server it automatically removes them from outlook!!

Very Happy

Still having probs though...

I have removed all rules and created a sinlge rule temporarily to get this working. This is the script:

if address :all :contains "From" "noreply<_a.t_>tangentuk.com"
{
fileinto "Inbox/Toolkit/System msgs";
}

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2008 11:11]

•  
Shotz

No help required now

They seem to be working - thanks

Previous Topic: Using of Kerio Outlook Connector
Next Topic: server noob
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 04:01:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.