Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Testing Trial - Multiple domain, single user (I want one user to have multiple domain email addresses)
  •  
WimHaanstra

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I am currently testing a trial for Kerio Email server.

I got one wish on my list, which I could not figure out in Kerio:

I got 2 domain names, for example:

domainA.com
domainB.com

Now I want to create a user which has an email address "test<_a.t_>domainA.com" and an email address "test<_a.t_>domainB.com".

The user was already created with an domainA.com email address and the 2nd domain was added later on. Now I want the email address from the domainB.com to be the primary domain to use when sending email.

I know it is possible to create domain aliases, but this is not what I need (I think) because the sender email address will still be domainA.com).

Any way to get this right? Moving the user from domainA to domainB will be a lot of work too, because all the mail and calendar stuff need to be exported and imported again.
  •  
BudDurland

Send a private message to this user
How about making 'domainb' an alias domain of 'domaina', rather than it's own stand-alone domain? Alternately, you could set up the 'domainb' account to forward incoming mail to the 'domaina' address.

In the user's e-mail client, configure the "from" address to be the 'domainb' version.

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
Previous Topic: Trial: Pop3 download gets wrong date
Next Topic: Orphaned STORE.fdb
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 20:56:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.