Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » mail html (problem format html)
  •  
lakota

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a problem with kerio mail server v6.6.2
A user receive all email in text format and not html.
I don't know why.
the other users receive in html format.

I test the reception on pop3 email no problem if i receive an email with kerio mail server the format is txt.

We use outlook 2003 with sp3 the problem is with outlook 2003, with webmail et on iphone.

Someone know the issu for this problem?

Thanks Eric
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

There are two possible reasons:

1. The email is sent from Outlook and is not in HTML but in RTF. In such case, RTF is converted to plain text.

2. There is some antivirus plug-in in Outlook which modifies the messages (we've seen it with some AVG versions).
  •  
lakota

Ok it's working now.
There is AVG install on computer
I disabled the incoming mail ans it's ok now
thanks
  •  
davenet

Just ran into this problem with a new install of Kerio Connect. Client got random messages in HTML only on their computer (and in webmail too). Not sure if the fact they opened them first on their computer (using Outlook and KOFF) if that changed the format back on the server so the webmail also was only HTML. But their Blackberry showed the HTML version.

Well, I saw that the user was running AVG 8.5. So I uninstalled it and sent a couple of test messages that had previously been rendered 'text' and they came through in HTML. I then installed Microsoft Security Essentials and the emails still look ok. I will monitor it for a few days and see what happens.

David
Previous Topic: Kerio Webmail and Firefox Corrupt Word Doc attachments
Next Topic: unable to synchronize a message
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:39:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.