Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem after 10.5.6 update MAC SERVER
  •  
simon_M

Send a private message to this user
Hey Guys,

Any ideas on this one.. Have updated a MAC SERVER to 10.5.6, now for some reason anyone trying to connect externally using anything (iPhone, Outlook (mail on Mac) etc) can not get a connection to collect mail (via Exchange setup on iPhone and the Outlook Connector on Outlook).

Here's the odd thing, if they VPN into the server, works perfectly... Which would point to a firewall issue, but even if I disable the firewall to test this (and route it the same a LAN traffic), still does not work; same problem (Firewall log is showing it's letting the traffic through though anyway)...No matter what I do, a non VPN or local connection can not collect mail from the Kerio server.

This only started since the 10.5.6 update. Kerio is receiving mail and routing it no problem, the only issue is external ppl collecting it...

I have a lot of remote ppl connecting to this that do not VPN in, I really need to solve this one sharpish....

Any ideas?
Cheers,
Simon.
  •  
My IT Indy

Are you using the firewall on the OS X Server or a hardware firewall?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
mountaindogs

I have only recently installed Kerio on a server already running 10.5.6. I have never gotten iPhone ActiveSync Mail to work and iPhone ActiveSync Calendar/Contacts worked for a day and have since stopped. There is no firewall on the internal lan,

iPhone mail works if I configure an IMAP account on the phone separate from the Exchange account.

Kerio 6.6.2

[Updated on: Tue, 27 January 2009 04:09]

Previous Topic: Birthdays & Anniversaries ---> Calendar
Next Topic: Little pesky issues!! 8o
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:55:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.