Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How do i catch outgoing and incoming all users email (Catching outgoing and incoming emails)
  •  
devel11

Send a private message to this user
Hi im a developer and i want to do a web based mail archive backup program.
Is there a common email adress for catching all email acounts (outgoing and incoming - all emails) on the kerio mail server ?

because i want to read one pop3 email acount and get all the emails with header and body after that i will save them in .eml format.

help me please thank you.
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
In the 'Archiving & Backup' section of the admin console you can do this.

Enable mail archiving and then select 'Archive to remote email address'

Review the options about what emails to archive. This should give you the results you are looking for.

-Ed
Previous Topic: Propagating permissions on Public folders
Next Topic: How to make sure the "from:" field is not changed?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 14:11:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00354 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.