Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » winroute 6.5.0 Internet interfaces up/inactive
  •  
kokogyi

Send a private message to this user
I have two internet connections. And I use winroute 6.5.0 for load balancing. That's ok and good. But my two internet interfaces always inactive. But starting winroute is active, but after a little time, these interface become inactive. But my local interface LAN is up and OK. And my clients can use internet even my internet interfaces are inactive. Please help me how to active my internet interfaces.
I use my two IP in probe hosts.
  •  
kokogyi

Now I can connect one of my WAN connection probe host. But the remain WAN connection can't connect. I think the ISP of that WAN baned ping to my gateway. Please help me how to do that WAN interface up/active.
  •  
kokogyi

I can use only (Multiple internet links - failover). That's ok when my primary (ping able gateway)connection down, I can use secondary (not pingalble gateway) connection.
I want to use (Multiple internet links - Loadbalancing) with both two WAN.
  •  
Jan Jezek (Kerio)

So if the gateway is not pingable, why don't you use a different pingable server that is accessible through both WANs as a probe host? BTW, you can always go to the debug log and enable internet connectivity logging to see what's happening.

Jan Jezek
Product Development Manager - Kerio Control
Kerio Technologies
  •  
kokogyi

Dear Jan Jezek, Thanks u so much for ur reply. My two WAN is not same. I mean different ISP. So gateways are not same. I see debug log and saw the following.

The following is one WAN (can ping gateway) is down.
[02/Jan/2009 02:43:31] interface "ADSL" is DOWN
[02/Jan/2009 02:43:32] Service "DNS" bound to address 10.232.48.130 stopped
[02/Jan/2009 02:43:32] Service "WebInterface" bound to address 10.232.48.130 stopped
[02/Jan/2009 02:43:32] Service "WebInterfaceSSL" bound to address 10.232.48.130 stopped
[02/Jan/2009 02:43:32] Service "HTTPProxy" bound to address 10.232.48.130 stopped
[02/Jan/2009 02:43:32] Service "SSL-VPN" bound to address 10.232.48.130 stopped

The other WAN log can't be seen in debug log. Thanks sir.
  •  
Jan Jezek (Kerio)

Enable 'Internet Connectivity' messages in the debug log (see http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/sect-logs-debug.html).

I would suggest to change the probe host (see http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/sect-loadbal.html#d0e4682).

Jan Jezek
Product Development Manager - Kerio Control
Kerio Technologies
  •  
kokogyi

Previous Topic: High Pings with 6.5.2
Next Topic: Transfer quota
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 06:51:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00492 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.