Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Antivirus plugin
  •  
Blisk

Send a private message to this user
I have checked my kerio logs and found this.

06/Jan/2009 12:07:29] AvModule.cpp: Server: external plugin cannot be initialized: Unable to initialize plugin, error: Cannot connect to Clam AntiVirus on 127.0.0.1:3310
[06/Jan/2009 12:07:29] AvModule.cpp: Server: external plugin failed to start Unable to initialize plugin, error: Cannot connect to Clam AntiVirus on 127.0.0.1:3310
[06/Jan/2009 12:07:29] AvModule.cpp: Restarting of avir_clam plugin has failed, next try is planned after 300 seconds.
[06/Jan/2009 12:09:32] mail_avir.cpp: Antivirus check of mail from <> to <> failed: Plugin is not responding.
[06/Jan/2009 12:09:34] mail_avir.cpp: Antivirus check of mail from <> to <> failed: Plugin is not responding.

How to fix this.
I search a solution but didn't find anything.
  •  
TorW

Try restarting the clamd daemon and se if KMS can connect to it again. On Linux, it's "/etc/init.d/clamav restart".
  •  
Blisk

I alyready done that, but no change.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Maybe stupid question. Have you configured ClamAV to use network socket as described in KB article on support.kerio.com?
  •  
Blisk

Sorry, didn't see that article.
I will check it, thnx for help.
Previous Topic: MailServer Upgrade
Next Topic: iPhone new mail in subfolder notification
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:29:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.