Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone new mail in subfolder notification
  •  
marco.w

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

do you know if there is a way to get informed about a new mail that has been automatically moved to a subfolder by a KMS rule?

I am not necessarily talking about a visual or audible notification at the "home/main" - screen of the iPhone but at least once I select Mail I'd like to see if there is a new mail in any of the subfolders (the little grey box with the number of new mails next to a folder name)

Right now only new mails in the inbox show up with the corresponding number of mails within it.

Currently I had to disable any moving-rules for incoming mails. Sad

Thanks in advance.
Marco
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I'm afraid the only answer you will get is "Ask Apple". It's an iPhone feature. But to be honest, most of other email clients show notification only for Inbox.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2009 17:33]

•  
marco.w

Thanks for the quick reply!

I thought so too as this is a known "problem" in Outlook - but in Outlook new mails in a subfolder will be at least indicated as soon as they arrive (bold folder name + number of new mails) though you don't get any notification (envelope icon in taskbar).

I know little about ActiveSync but was hoping that Kerio could also push the information about a new mail in a subfolder to the iPhone.

Right now the only way from an iPhone to check if a new mail arrived in any subfolder is to open every folder manually.

Thanks,
Marco
Previous Topic: Antivirus plugin
Next Topic: ics / calendar subscriptions in Kerio?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 09:47:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.