Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Truphone + iPhone
  •  
andysheppard

Send a private message to this user
Hello again,

I have an iPhone with the TruPhone VOIP program installed as described at http://www.truphone.com/support/iphone/ . This generally works very well on my home WiFi network.

In my office, however, served by Kerio WinRoute Firewall, I can't seem to get TruPhone to work. TruPhone recommend (http://www.truphone.com/support/iphone/troubleshooting.html):

"The majority of access points (Wi-Fi routers) will work with Truphone without you needing to do anything! However a few of them are setup with additional security that blocks internet (Truphone) calls. If you do not manage the access point yourself please check with the appropriate individual. Your access point should adhere to the following criteria:

1. Your firewall(s) should not be set to block ports 5060 or 5062 (UDP/TCP).
2. Any SIP ALG should be disabled (This is a function on some routers).
3. Any SIP firewall must be deactivated (This is a function on some routers)."

So I have opened TCP & UDP access to ports 5060 & 5062, as far as I can tell - still no joy though.

Has anybody else experience with TruPhone (or another VOIP program) and iPhone (or other mobile?)?

KR & TIA,

Andy
Previous Topic: Transfer quota
Next Topic: Problem With Internal Webserver
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 20:47:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00368 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.