Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Address Book Sort and Display Order
  •  
nbgrant

Send a private message to this user
I setup Exchange syncing in Address Book and the first sync went fine. On the second sync it seems Kerio added a sort or display flag to all my contacts.

They no longer display properly and the Address Book preferences are ignored. They are still showing up correctly on the iPhone, but the damage is done. I cannot find any way to undo this and it doesn't seem to be something that has been discussed before.

Does anyone know a trick to remove the sort flags from contacts or how I can make Kerio sort by last and display by first?
  •  
nbgrant

Bump....?

Anyone?
  •  
My IT Indy

In Address Book -> Card menu -> Reorder First & Last name (or Last & First name)

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
nbgrant

*DELETED*

You seem to be correct!

[Updated on: Fri, 23 January 2009 19:19]

Previous Topic: Can you host a web site on your Kerio server?
Next Topic: One centralized webmail login for multiple server possible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:54:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00638 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.