Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Entourage for Exchange Web Services Beta is Live
  •  
generic_penguin

Send a private message to this user
Fella's have a read of

http://www.officeformac.com/blog/Entourage-for-Exchange-Web- Services-Beta-is-Live

Does any Kerio Representative have any feedback about this and if it will work with current versions of Kerio

•  
My IT Indy

I signed up for the beta just to test it out but I don't think it will work without modification of KMS.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
info@directorgate.com

It would be very interesting if it works with Kerio Mailserver! I hope that Kerio will support this new verion of Entourage ... I'm thrilled to use real Exchange email clients - not ith MS Exchange in the background Cool
Snow Leopard will also introduce the Exchange 2007 support in Apple Mail. I tested the last beta, but there was no connection to Kerio Mail server possible - in any way.
  •  
jstrickland

Has anyone received the beta and tried it yet? Having Entourage calendar categories that match the ones Outlook is using would be an absolute Godsend.
  •  
My IT Indy

I've tried it and nothing works.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
info@directorgate.com

Is there a possibility that it will work in future KerioMailserver verions?
  •  
jstrickland

HoosierMac wrote on Tue, 03 February 2009 17:07

I've tried it and nothing works.

Do you mean that with that update no Exchange accounts work between Entourage and Kerio, or the new features just aren't available? If this update breaks Exchange accounts with Kerio something will definitely need to be fixed before the Entourage update becomes official. There will be many unhappy people if their email suddenly stops working.
  •  
My IT Indy

I set up my account the "normal way" and could not log in.

I'm thinking this will be an optional patch as it breaks compatibility with Exchange 2003 as well as it doesn't use EWS.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
JonL

Has Microsoft announced an ETA for the update?
  •  
jshaw541

info<_a.t_>directorgate.com wrote on Wed, 04 February 2009 01:50

Is there a possibility that it will work in future KerioMailserver verions?

See the stickies for the response.

That said, I would assume Kerio would support it at some point in the future after its gone out of beta. It may even work now with some sort of unsupported, at-your-own-risk hacks.

Kerio MailServer 6.7.1 w/AD
Windows Server 2003 SP 1
Dell PowerEdge 2850 (Dual Xeon 3.2ghz and 2 GB RAM)
~1300 users
~1000+ concurrent IMAPS connections
iPhone users
Outlook 2007 KOFF users
Apple iCal 10.5/10.6 users
Previous Topic: Remove Contacts from Public Folder?
Next Topic: Random blank messages in 6.6.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:27:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00465 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.