Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » One centralized webmail login for multiple server possible?
  •  
simon_pp

Send a private message to this user
Hi, as the title says, we wanted to see if it is possible to build one centralized webmail login for multiple server? The reason I am asking is that we will have a lot of users with multiple KMS servers. We want the users to only have to remember one login address instead of their specific webmail login address.

For example, if we have two mail servers for the same domain, mx1.company.com and mx2.company.com, is it possible to have all the users login on the same page (let's say login.company.com)? or does the user have to login at his specific server at mx1.comapny.com or mx2.company.com?

Would it be possible to build let's say my own front end database that keeps tracks of all the users and respective KMS server location. Then on a single login page, we can look up the actual webmail login address and pass on the user name and password? I am not a web developer so I just made all that up. I am hoping someone can shed some light on this. Very Happy

-Simon
  •  
anthony.somerset

Send a private message to this user
i guess if you are using Active directory or perhaps even Apple OD

you already have the database of users, i am sure that part of the schema extensions is the kerio server address on a user by user basis.

just need to work on a login script that can read that info and then direct the users login credentials to the right server

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
Previous Topic: Address Book Sort and Display Order
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer using System's Default IP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:26:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00333 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.