Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Activesync (Trouble shooting tips?)
  •  
mountaindogs

Send a private message to this user
Anyone have trouble shooting tips for determining problems with iPhone Activesync? My iPhone connected for the first time on the 24th. This was also the last time.

I turned on the logging for activesync but that log has not been created as it seems my phone is not even attempting to sync.

When activesync worked, it only got my calendar and contacts. It would not get email.

On the phone I have Push turned off and Fetch set to 15 minutes. The Exchange Activesync on the phone is set to use Fetch.
  •  
mountaindogs

Send a private message to this user
I found this KB on Apple's site:
http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1693

Basically it says if you have a domain entered, remove it. If you don't have a domain, enter it.

When I first got my iphone working with activesync I entered a domain. This got me Calendar and contacts but no mail. So I created a second account on the iphone for imap. Turned off sync of mail in activesync. Started getting mail, stopped getting contacts and calendar.

Today, removed the domain entry in activesync and now getting calendar and contacts again.

Also, there is an Enterprise support page:
http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/enterprise/

There is a download on that page for an iphone configuration program that supposedly can pull logs off of the iphone.

This message reflects an iphone 2.2 connecting to Kerio 6.6.2 on Leopard Server 10.5.6.

Hope this helps others.
Previous Topic: Client Connection Problem
Next Topic: Does KADE works with WinServ 2008 x64?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 05:58:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.