Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » IMAP auto expunge 6.6.2
  •  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
I've just recently updated to Mailserver version 6.6.2 and am trying to turn off autoexpunge on delete for IMAP. I've tried following the knowledge base article for 6.6.0 but it is slightly off. Unless there is another mailserver.cfg that I don't know about, there is no <table name="imap"> in the file. I figured I would just add the line to the service-imap and service-imaps tables but when I restart the mail server, my changes are tossed. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here?
  •  
sedell

I have 6.6.2, and it's in my config file. I don't know if it changes from config file to config file, but mine is just before the service-smtp table.

As for why your changes were removed, it may have been an unexpected element because of where it was added, and got dropped by the server. Another possibility is some server settings get written to the config file when the server shuts down. If you edited the file while the mail server is running, the changes may have been overwritten during shut down.

Scott
  •  
ccjwells

Now I feel stupid. When I searched the file, apparently it was case sensitive and missed the actual entry since it was capitalized. Thanks for the help.
Previous Topic: syncing public folders with iPhone
Next Topic: Webmail does not display all Contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 23:08:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00340 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.