Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple Webmail sessions displayed in Active Webmail Sessions (Multiple Webmail sessions displayed in Active Webmail Sessions window - is this a fault?)
  •  
dllengineering

Send a private message to this user
Hi there, a newbie here posting for the first time. Have been running KMS since early December and fairly happy with it (much easier to deal with than our old Exchange system)!

Have noticed something and was wondering if a) this is normal and b)if not, how can I rectify it?

The Active Webmail Sessions window in KMS admin shows multiple sessions for certain users. e.g. One user has about 15 sessions listed with groups of sessions each displaying different IP addresses (first 5 sessions have IP address A, next 5 have IP address B etc.) Some other users that also have a large number of active sessions listed have the same IP address across all sessions.

I did a quick test and logged into webmail myself I sometimes notice that after logging out, the active webmail sessions list does not remove the session from the list (I do refresh just to make sure).

Does anyone have any ideas where I can go with this and if it is a problem?

Thanks in advance...

Mike
Previous Topic: Automatically run at boot time
Next Topic: Lost My License Number
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:06:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00881 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.