Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC + Spam Buttons in Outlook 2007 + iPhone = not good (Using the spam learning buttons in Outlook 2007 causes problems with my iPhone Inbox)
  •  
m.sand

Send a private message to this user
Using KMS 6.6.2 (7165) and the KOC together with Outlook 2007. In an effort to train the Bayesian spam-filter I have started using the "Spam / Not Spam" buttons in Outlook. I now have a problem on my iPhone (2.2.1) connecting using ActiveSync where the mails I mark as spam (and are automatically moved to Junk E-mail in Outlook 2007) still show up in the Inbox of the iPhone (marked as unread).
Trying to delete such message on the iPhone I get an an error "Unable to move message - The message cound not be moved to the mailbox Trash". All other messages are possible to delete on the iPhone, except those marked as "Spam" using the Outlook KOC toolbar.... I now have the new messages indicator on the iPhone constantly to "8" and 8 unread messages that I can't delete from the iPhone. Needless to say; I have stopped using the buttons (and thus the Bayesian learning is stalled).

Anyone seen this?!?

/Mattias
  •  
m.sand

Small follow-up; looking in the "operations" log of the KMS, I see all the other messages that I delete being logged correctly. The attempts to delete the troublesome messages on the iPhone are not logged at all on the KMS.
  •  
m.sand

Another small follow-up (and working work-around):

if I delete a problematic email together with a "working" email (i.e. normal email) - I am able to delete the troublesome email from the iPhone!
Previous Topic: Major problems restoring from backup
Next Topic: Two different smtps servers in kms
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 22:35:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.