Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Unable to open your e-mail folders. 0X8004010f:MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND (Cannot open Outlook)
  •  
teamvantage

Send a private message to this user
I have a user that cannot open his outlook using the KOFF. This happened after he was moving contact folders around in his email. The next time he tried to open Outlook he received the following error.
KOFF Unable to open your e-mail folders. 0X8004010f:MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND. This occurs on this users email account when I tried to add him to a different workstation. I can get this users account to work with the KOC, but not the KOFF. Any ideas.
  •  
ccjwells

I've seen similar behavior after upgrading to KOFF from KOC. To fix it, I had to go into the Mail control panel and add all the server settings to the user profile.
  •  
teamvantage

I received an answer to this problem from Kerio Support. This only applies to the KOFF outlook connector, not the KOC outlook connector.

Stop the Kerio Mail Server
Go the the users mail folder on the Mail Server.
Delete the folder "__Keriomapi_STORE".
Delete the file "specguid.fld"
Start the Kerio Mail Server
On the users worksation. Delete the outlook profile
Recreate the Outlook Profile

Outlook should open and resync without any problems.
  •  
robert.koscak

I have the same error but the proposed procedure does not help.

Reason is the same I make update server and client from KOC to KOFF.
Error is identical to the two computers with MS Office 2003 SP3, the other with MS Office 2007 SP1

Server is versioan Kerio MailServer 6.7, has an idea how to solve this?
  •  
robert.koscak

1. Stop mail server
2. Delete the folder "__Keriomapi_STORE"
3. Delete the file "specguid.fld"
4. Move #deleted and all files (not folders) out of the user's account
5. Start mail server
6. Create new profile

Tested and works Smile
Previous Topic: Pop3 Download - Question
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector (stuck in offline mode)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 13:36:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00474 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.