Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Licence user count exceeded?
  •  
j.turley

Send a private message to this user
I'm seeing this error in my log files and I know what it means but it actually doesn't make sense.

[05/Feb/2009 10:31:12] users.cpp: License user count exceeded: limit is 60, recorded 51 users

Anyone seen this before?

jt
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
I agree the message is quite confusing.
The message is trying to say that 61st unique user is trying to login to KMS. However, some users were probably deleted from the user database meanwhile, therefore KMS see that only 51 of recorded users are active. Deleted users are still counted to the license if they logged in at least once.

It will be fixed in next release and deleted user accounts will be released from license count. Meanwhile, KMS restart will fix it.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2009 12:05]

Previous Topic: Backup-Mailserver and Delivery Notifications
Next Topic: Some mail folders not available in KOC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 07:43:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.