Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone and activesync
  •  
j.turley

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I have an iPhone 3G setup to synchronise mail and calendars via activesync.

Everything seems to be working properly but I am seeing the following errors in the mail server logs.

Quote:

[06/Feb/2009 10:30:00] ASyncCalendarData.cpp: ActiveSyncCalendarData::ConvertTimeZoneDate: Invalid recurrence rule in timezone definition: missing week day in calendar event "DERBY CITY BSF" from Avril.Neesam<_a.t_>bbcl.co.uk.
[06/Feb/2009 10:30:00] ASyncCalendarData.cpp: ActiveSyncCalendarData::ConvertTimeZoneDate: Invalid recurrence rule in timezone definition: invalid week order (< 1) in calendar event "DERBY CITY BSF" from Avril.Neesam<_a.t_>bbcl.co.uk.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on, should I be worried about it?

Thanks

Jason
  •  
markc

I'm also having this same problem, the errors only appear when i enable the calendar on the iPhone.

I've also noticed that it seems to strip out the invites from calendar entries.

Did you ever find out how to stop these errors?
  •  
andrewrob

Same problems here but not just on the iPhone all activesync devices.
Previous Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.6.2 released
Next Topic: Auth failed Kerio OpenLDAP and Kerberos
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:18:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.