Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Sync conflicts when accounts accessed from 2nd PC
  •  
shaggie16

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone managed successfully to access the same account from multiple machines using the off-line cacheing outlook connector?

I don't mean at the same time - I am talking about say logging off from work PC and using home PC later to check the same account.

Whenever I do this, I always get loads of sync conflicts. Surely this should be possible?

I'm probably missing something really simple, any thoughts welcome.

Outlook 2003, Latest version of KMS + Connector

Thanks
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Could you specify what kind of conflict is it? It is described in the conflict message (change/change or change/delete). Does the conflict occur for email messages or calendar events?

Conflicts usually mean that something has been changed locally before all data could be synchronized from the server. Sometimes it could be caused by antivirus add-ins in Outlook.
Previous Topic: Store.fdb as a heavy fragmented file
Next Topic: Duplicate LDAP entries in Mac OS X Address Book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 19:37:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.