Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » New OD master & Kerio LDAP accounts
  •  
henk

Send a private message to this user
Hello all.

We will be having a new OD master at one of our sites. The current OD master has Kerio mailserver installed on it and uses the Kerio OD extensions to have LDAP accounts only. How do I 'migrate' these accounts to the new server? Migrate is probably not the correct word since all account data remains at the same place but Kerio just has to look to the other server. So:

1. Do you foresee problems in this setup where Kerio mailserver software and Kerio data is on server A but the accounts are on server B?
2. How would you set this up/migrate this?

The current Master would become a Replica of the new server and future OD Master.
  •  
henk

•  
ccjwells

While I am not running OD (not a mac shop in that regard, Kerio runs from the AD), I don't think you should have any problems. About 3 months ago, I built a new domain controller and replicated the data over to it. All I had to do was point Kerio in the new direction and I was set. I think I may have had to play with some kerberos settings too, but that may have more to do with my setup here than anything else.
  •  
henk

Thank you for your response. Then we'll just hope so that we won't run into any problems.
Previous Topic: DNS lookup failed
Next Topic: add mx for one particular domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 12:04:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.