Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Random blank messages in 6.6.2
  •  
slthom

Send a private message to this user
I am testing out Kerio and have it set to download my current email account via POP download. It seems that some messages arrive without a body (just the AVG scan message) and there is no rhyme or reason on which ones don't have a body.

For example, I just placed an order online for a product and my order confirmations are blank. I received two messages from the site and both are blank. I just have:

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.2/1963 - Release Date: 02/20/09 19:22:00

Is this a known issue? I am wanting to put Kerio live on my network, but with an issue like this, I cannot afford for users to receive blank emails.

**EDIT
I am not doing POP3 Download anymore and messages are still randomly getting delivered in my inbox with no body.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

[Updated on: Sat, 21 February 2009 05:50]

•  
slthom

Send a private message to this user
Opened my outlook this morning and there were a few that were blank. I just read on another post that AVG may be the culprit. I have disabled the scanning of incoming mail and I will see if that clears it up.

Seriously, is anyone else not having this issue? And, if you are, what is your solution?

Thanks for any help or insight.
Previous Topic: Entourage for Exchange Web Services Beta is Live
Next Topic: Don't receive mails - fixed ip / no domainname
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:43:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.