Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » PHP Post to Kerio Calendar (Kerio Calendar Posting)
  •  
simon1663

Send a private message to this user
I am trying to promote Kerio against Google Calendar

Does Kerio calendar server allow accepting of events via GET/POST methods to a user's calendar

Particular customer of ours has a legacy application which does scheduling and they want user's calendar in kerio to be updated with the produced schedule. We can develop the application that can POST to kerio-> but does kerio accept such event?

Can anybody answer?
  •  
steven

Send a private message to this user
i don't know if it is exactly what you mean, but i send a calendar invitation to my email address, just accepting that adds a new calendar item.
all this with the help of php and the phpmailer class.

it's not perfect at all, as it does not add the description eg. but for now it works for me, and from time to time, i try to make it better.
Previous Topic: Large Kerio installations (1000+ users) & performance
Next Topic: Linode Mail Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 04:58:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.