Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Connection Timeout PRoblem
  •  
MorellaElettronika

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody.

I'm in trouble with Kerio Winroute Firewall installed on the proxy server of a LAN.

I tried to realize a communication between a GPRS module and an internal PC. Of course, i needed to communicate passing through the proxy server.

i.e.
GPRS module: Hi
Server on PC: Hello
GPRS module: HI2
Server on PC: Hello2
...and so on...

At the beginning, I have no problem, but, randomly, coonnection goes down.
It seems that communication must be strictly fast. If I spent too many seconds (i.e. 10 seconds) to send a message, TCP packet can't reach destination and finally GPRS module truncate connection.

When I try to connect my PC by a dial up connection (No proxy - direct connection to internet) I have no problem. I can wait up to 1-2 minute and nothing goes wrong.

At this point I think the problem must be placed on proxy server.

Could someone help me, please?
Maybe have I to set a connection timeout with a longer time?

Kind regards,
Alessio Morella.
Previous Topic: FTP Server with Firewall
Next Topic: How to change admin password
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 18:23:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00331 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.