Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Web Page Loading Error (Cannot Load Web Sites on Client Machines)
  •  
macclain

Send a private message to this user
hi there,

i am using Kerio Winroute 6.5 , and i have problem with it, the problem is , when i was almost done configuring kwf, in the end when i tried to open a website on client machine the web page didn't opened, i am using Kerios Proxy Server , with port 8080, when i tried PING -T GOOGLE.COM , the ping was good, in the kerio it was showing that the client machine is doing ping with google, but the problem is i cannot open any webpage, i also configured Internet Explorer to use Proxy server. But still... i am having the problem, some times it gives error like DNS LOOKUP FAILED. Crying or Very Sad please help!!
  •  
Grail

have you allowed all traffic? any restrictions?
make a new rule on the traffic tab and allow all (*) services to Any. Source = Lan + Firewall, Destination is your Gateway + Firewall
  •  
Grail

try changing the DNS on your client's TCP/IP settings it worked for me.
  •  
codeakira

you need to set a dns forwarder ip from external.
Previous Topic: Automatic user authentication/NTLM
Next Topic: vpn and local rooting
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 05:01:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.