Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » POP3 sorting
  •  
Matt S

Send a private message to this user
Apologies if I'm being dim here but helping a friend setup KMS and using the pop3 to download mail from a catchall mailbox for the first time.

Is it possible to have Kerio automatically sort e-mail based on addresses that exist on the server? As far as I can tell I have to enter each address separately into the pop3 sorting list which is a bit poor.

Am I missing some sort of clever sorting entry or is the pop3 download facility just not very good in Kerio?
  •  
p0ddie

See the Manual: http://www.kerio.com/manual/kms/en/sect-pop3dload.html on how to use pop3 sorting rules! Shocked

[Updated on: Sat, 07 March 2009 23:32]

•  
Matt S

Yep, looked at the manual and the first three times I read this I didn't get the rather ill explained example for wildcard sorting, that will do exactly what I want.

Could be clearer.

Thanks for your... well, not terribly helpful response, but I've got the answer which ultimately is what I need so thanks anyway ;o)
  •  
p0ddie

well then post the ip and the admin password of your server the next time you need help and I'll be glad to set it up for you myself Cool
Previous Topic: Manage other accounts from single WebMail interface
Next Topic: Outlook connection type?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:54:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.