Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2007 - Open a Shared Calendar
  •  
zdenko

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

we use kerio mail server (v6.6.2) and Microsoft Outlook 2007.
It works great. Now we want to use shared calendars.
This feature works with Microsoft Outlook 2003. In Outlook 2007 we can't find the button "Open a Shared Calendar".

I google for a solution, but I can't find anything.
According to Microsoft Outlook Help the position of the button is same as in Outlook 2003.
Does anybody use this feature and can help me out?

•  
TorW

•  
zdenko

Hi,

oh great!!! It works. Many thanks to your fast answer!
  •  
wjwolfe991

We have just switched from Exchange to KERIO Ver 8.4.2 and we are experiencing the same issue with users using Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 works as it should. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Calendars shared from web pages can be opened with "Open a shared calendar" option.
Shared calendars of other users (other mailboxes) needs to be subscribed differently - http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/keri o-outlook-connector/subscribing-and-sharing-folders-in-micro soft-outlook-1556.html
  •  
wjwolfe991

Thank you, I found that method as well but the end users do not like having the additional listings showing up in Navigation Pane in Outlook. I was hoping that there was another option available for users using Outlook 2007.
  •  
Bud Durland

wjwolfe991 wrote on Tue, 07 April 2015 10:27
Thank you, I found that method as well but the end users do not like having the additional listings showing up in Navigation Pane in Outlook. I was hoping that there was another option available for users using Outlook 2007.

I'll second that. I'm getting ready to teach our sales people how to share their calendars so the CEO can see them. The display of calendars in the calendar tab of the navigation pane is tidy, if slightly confusing*. I'm expecting push back on the fact that in the Mail pane, there will now be a useless entry for each of the 15 sales people showing nothing but 'deleted items'** and 'search folders'.

* slightly confusing because the shared calendar is presented as 'Calendar -- user name'. If the pane is too narrow, everything simply reads 'calendar'. It would be better if the owner's name came first.

** security concern: will the person accessing the shared calendar see ALL deleted items, or opnly deleted calendar items?
Previous Topic: Report of all users mail items, contacts, calendar counts
Next Topic: How to archive an KOC Offline edition mail box with Outlook ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 13:04:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.