Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Installation of Kerio Outlook Connector KOC on Ternimalserver
  •  
allcam

Send a private message to this user
Hello

i have one TerminalServer on Windows Server 2008. I install Office 2007 Openlicense Version. Now i want to install Kerio Outlook Connector, because on anther Mailserver Kerio runs.

Have i to install Kerio Outlook Connector with the following command??

change user /install
change user /execute

?????

or dont need it ????

What is better for TerminalServer??

Kerio Outlook Connector with offline caching or
Kerio Outlook Connector without offline caching

[Updated on: Mon, 16 March 2009 19:46]

•  
TorW

1. change user /install
2. install KOC
3. change user /execute

Now KOC will be available for everyone who starts Outlook 2007 on the TS. KOFF in a terminal server is usually pointless because the TS is often on the same LAN as KMS. It's doubly pointless if you use roaming profiles: the KOFF message store in the profile is in Local Settings and doesn't roam.

Be aware that KOC has an annoying misfeature: every shared calendar shows up as "Calendar" in other users Outlook, and it cannot be renamed.
  •  
allcam

TorW wrote on Mon, 16 March 2009 21:47

1. Be aware that KOC has an annoying misfeature: every shared calendar shows up as "Calendar" in other users Outlook, and it cannot be renamed.

Heyyyyyyy

what about this??? I share 8 calenders from my worker. Now i dont know witch "Calender" is from my workers??? I want to renane, but i get an error !!!!!!! I Exchange this small thing runs !!! Please Kerio-Support let me knows how its works !!!!

It is very important for me !!!!!!!
  •  
TorW

Kerio is aware of this issue and will recommend using KOFF instead. KOFF automatically displays the names of the calendar owners. If you can use KOFF, go for it, but you can't have roaming profiles ...
Previous Topic: iPhone and shared calendars
Next Topic: Buy new User and subscription
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 04:56:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.