Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » User can read Public Cal but not private cal -webcal OK
  •  
pokeitwithastick

Send a private message to this user
I've got a user that CAN read his public and private calendars thru the web mail, but in the lightning plug-in in t-bird he can only read the public calendar. I've tried deleting and re-entering his password, and deleting the calendar at his PC. It seems like it's just timing out.
What can I do next?
  •  
pokeitwithastick

So I changed the users password, and he's still able to get his mail and so forth, but now the public calendar is not accessible as well. Oddly I can read it on my account no problemo
  •  
pokeitwithastick

UPDATE:
The error console in Thunderbird is giving me the error:
There has been an error reading data for the calendar: "user". However, this error is believed to be minor, so the program will attempt to continue. Error code: DAV_NOT_DAV. Description: The resource at https://"ip address"/calendars/"domain"/"user"/Public%20Folders/Calendar is either not a DAV collection or not available

followed by:
There has been an error reading data for calendar: "user". However this error is believed to be minor, so the program will attempt to continue. Error code: READ_FAILED. Description:

I've tried to connect to the calendar on another machine with T-bird (mine) which connects easily to my calendars but my users calendar still won't connect.

Where does the user's calendar live?
  •  
pokeitwithastick

UPDATE:
I installed T-bird (with lightning) on the mailserver and created a user profile to match the settings as was on the users workstation.
From the server on T-bird I WAS able to access the CalDAV calendar.
The permissions on the calendar folder match the permissions on all of the other users folders who don't have this issue.

WTF?
  •  
anthony.somerset

try without ssl to see if that makes a difference.

i would also attempt to "reset the application to defaults" to test that too

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
Previous Topic: SpamAssassin
Next Topic: KerioMail & Windows 7
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:08:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.