Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone OS 3.0 (anyone testing this?)
  •  
anthony.somerset

Send a private message to this user
so i have the beta of iphone 3.0 for testing and wonder if there were any other users that are part of ADC and are testing it

all seems to be working on an activesync level (its now activesync 12)

my only issue is that i cannot view mail from exchange, my iphone just displays this message has not been downloaded from the server. and clicking download message tries and then gives up, the preview line in the message folder still gives the first line of the email.

the error that i am seeing within kerio is:

[20/Mar/2009 09:56:01] ASyncMailData.cpp: ActiveSyncMailData::InternalCopyBody: No preferred body type !?

i guess this is just because kerio does not yet know how to deal with iphone 3.0 software and mail client, so i was wondering what Kerio's current status is with iPhone OS 3.0? are you working on it now or are you waiting until its released to fix and support it?

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
PLease respect the Apple License Agreement. No discussions about confidential Apple information - which 3.0 iPhone SDK is.

See other threads in this forum.

I'm locking the thread.
Previous Topic: Entourage Keeps loosing connection
Next Topic: iPhone and shared calendars
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 07:10:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00345 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.