Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar on PDA / Mini webmail
  •  
Sangoma

Send a private message to this user
Hey all,

Currently we have a Kerio mail server working very very well.

Due to cost issues we don’t use Outlook and decided to use the Kerio webmail service instead, now this does everything we need perfect and we don’t want to change anything.

However, when we try and access the server from our pda / blackberry we get redirected to a mini client, and we cannot access the calendars or group contacts, this is something that is important to us.

How can I enable this?

Thanks all.
  •  
sonofcolin

Sangoma wrote on Wed, 25 March 2009 12:55

How can I enable this?

You can't. That's why it is webmail mini Smile
But, if your PDA supports activesync you will be able to get contacts and calendars.
  •  
Sangoma

sonofcolin wrote on Wed, 25 March 2009 17:59

Sangoma wrote on Wed, 25 March 2009 12:55

How can I enable this?

You can't. That's why it is webmail mini Smile
But, if your PDA supports activesync you will be able to get contacts and calendars.

We need the units to sync over the air.
  •  
sonofcolin

That's what activesync does Smile
Look at the kerio mobile email page for more info
  •  
jstrickland

I recommend NotifySync for enabling ActiveSync on your BlackBerries.

http://www.notifycorp.com/products/notifysync/index.htm

The setup is not the most user friendly, but once you get it working it does exactly what you need it to do. I think most other PDAs such as Palm, WinMo, and iPhone have ActiveSync on them.
Previous Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.7.0 RC1 released
Next Topic: Problem with KOC - Information Storage not available
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 06:39:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.