Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Gibberish emails in Mail.app but fine in KERIO web interface (Gibberish emails in Mail.app but fine in KERIO web interface)
  •  
hello

Send a private message to this user
Lately I have had some users show me an email in Apple's Mail.app that seem to look more like raw HTML. When we view the same message in the KERIO web interface they display fine.

The best I can conclude is that these are messages sent directly from MS Word using 'send as email' from a windoze PC. This seems to mess with something in how Apple Mail.app interprets the message. Has anyone else seen this and if so have you found a way to fix it?

Thanks,

Chris
  •  
ecallaghan

Send a private message to this user
In Mail.app if you choose menu option View, Messages, Show Plain Text Alternative - does this work? Have found a similar instance with poor HTML emails - wish there were an option to only show Plain text emails!
Previous Topic: Re-process .EML files
Next Topic: tips for KOFF speedup on older hardware
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 04:45:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00405 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.