Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » LDAP Error (cannot manage Kerio Meil Server over Kerio Administration Console)
  •  
matias007

Send a private message to this user
dear all,

does anyone know why I cannot edit the user's profile, etc. on Kerio Mail Server over Kerio Administration Console???
please find out the error in attachment...

BEst Regards,

MAtias,

•  
ccjwells

I would guess that the LDAP user specified in the domain settings does not have enough access to write to LDAP. Do you get this error when making changes to just this user or to all users?
  •  
matias007

to all users, but it's not appeared when i changed users only but all of the menu in Kerio Mail Server. And i have permission as administrator and domain admins. My Kerio Mail Server install on Linux.

Regards,
  •  
ccjwells

Sounds like your set up is similar to mine. Are you using Active Directory or Open Directory for LDAP? And if it's Active Directory, are you running a 64bit operating system? I just looked through my ticket history and that is the exact error I got when I tried running the Active Directory extensions on 64bit Windows 2008. If you are running 64 bit Windows 2008, I know they were looking for debugging information, but they contacted me after I had reformatted the box. You may want to submit an official support ticket at support.kerio.com. Also, if you want any information from me pertaining the problem I had, send me a private message and I will forward what I can
Previous Topic: Can SpamAssassin learn from redirected mail?
Next Topic: Abwesenheitsnotiz - Verteiler
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 08:09:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.