Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mailserver 6.6.2 Rejecting Passwords
  •  
syntaxcollector

Send a private message to this user
I installed Kerio Mailserver 6.6.2 on Friday afternoon. As soon as I did the mail server starting rejecting passwords intermittently for random users. The only error I found in the logs was when I updated.

[03/Apr/2009 15:58:09] Cannot list users, internal database error: 800.
[03/Apr/2009 15:58:09] Cannot list users, internal database error: 800.

Has anyone else experienced this, and how can I downgrade to 6.6.1?

My Kerio Server is installed on an RHEL box authenticating against OpenDirectory via Kerberos.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 April 2009 18:49]

Using a mac is a little different then using a pc. Its not so much operating a computer as it is tricking it, fooling it into what you want it to do. You kinda have to sneak up on a mac.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

The error means a problem with communication with the LDAP server (OpenDirectory). I believe your issue is being already solved in our eSupport system.
  •  
stewie

To clarify, are you stating there is a known issue with Open Directory authentication? Just wondering because I've had a few users periodically not able to authenticate. Restarting the Kerio process solves the problem sometimes for a couple days. (What's unusual is that in most cases the auth debug shows the user is in fact authenticated. This issue sometimes arises during SMTP authentication yet local computers are not required to authenticate. Odd.)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

No, I just stated that syntaxcollector has already opened a ticket in our eSupport system. Therefore this post is duplicate.
Previous Topic: Koff and Windows 7
Next Topic: RHEL 5 + Kerio 6.6.2 problems with sendmail replacement
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 01:28:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.