Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » !! HELP License user count exceeded
  •  
matino

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

in our company we changed naming convetion, so I need to recreate every user (25). I do it as follows:
1. Create new user
2. Delete old user (keep store)
3. Rename folder from old user to new user
4. Change settings on client computer

First 8 users went fine, but then some problem appears, and in error log I found this message everytime I want to log in as new user:

[07/Apr/2009 15:08:42] users.cpp: License user count exceeded: limit is 30, recorded 20 users

I never exceed user count 30, I always add one new, then delete old...
how can I solve this problem?
please help me, new user cannot access it mails, even they exists (I see mailstore for that user)

Thanks,
Martin
  •  
Lisa Lyons (Kerio)

Hi, Matino

I'd recommend that you restart the mailserver service, this will force your mailserver to recount the active users.

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
altivec

Give a call or email to Kerio,

they are useally really open. I had a issue with my license a year ago and they gave me a temporary license serial for a couple days by the time i receive my real license number i had ordered with my supplier.

Am pretty sure they could give you a temporary license for a week.

KMS1 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 150 users
KMS2 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 50 users
KMS3 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 10 users/MX BackUp
KMS4 Beta: Xserve 10.5.8 - MX BackUp2
iPhone/WindowsMobile/Blackberry/Nokia

KWF Beta: HP DL380 on ESXi 4.0 - 60 users
  •  
My IT Indy

I know this is too little too late, but there is a procedure for changing domain naming conventions on Kerio's site.

Basically you stop the mailserver, edit the users.cfg file to change the domain on all the users (use a text editor with find & replace). Then change the domain name on the mail folder for the domain and you should be good.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
matino

Thanks all for replies. Restart of KMS helped to solve my problem.
Previous Topic: Problem with KOC - Information Storage not available
Next Topic: Secure password authentication & mutiple domains & AD
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:52:03 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.