Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » uninstall winroute firewall (manually uninstall winroute firewall)
  •  
linuxbox

Send a private message to this user
Anyone know how to remove the "Kerio Winroute Firewall" entry in Services from windows???

Hello. I need to uninstall winroute firewall manually. something happened to my registry entries and the uninstaller will not work. i have the service still listed in "Services" in 2003 server and i need a list of all places in the registry that exists for Kerio Winroute Firewall. i removed all of the files in my folder but that doesn't get rid of all of the registry entries and the service installation!

please help!
thanks!

[Updated on: Tue, 07 April 2009 20:40]

Previous Topic: Winroute & Xbox live
Next Topic: kerio-kwf.win32.msi
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jul 30 11:03:08 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01314 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.