Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Win2008 + Winroute + ClamAV ?
  •  
KursadOlmez

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Is there anybody able to work ClamAV for Windows with Winroute on Windows Server 2008 Standard?

I'm using ClamAV with MailServer and Winroute on Windows Server 2003 without any problem. But I do not able to work ClamAV on Windows 2008.

Thanks.

Kürşad Ölmez

UPDATE:
I found a post about ClamAV 0.95 version which is I'm using and my question is about that version too. I guess 0.95 is not supported by kerio yet. I did able to work Windows2008 + ClamAV 0.94.2 + Winroute Smile

The post link is here:
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=15159&sta rt=0&S=0f5c77d4de959a2b35cb5c49f1f61755

[Updated on: Thu, 09 April 2009 22:50]

Previous Topic: External Antivirus
Next Topic: Anyone seen "Socket error: Failed to forward DNS query"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 00:03:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.