Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [SOLVED] KOFMSP.DLL Service Not installed (Kerio Mailserver)
  •  
lucio.tiozzo

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to use KOFF 6.5.2 (or 6.6.2) in Outlook 2007 SP1 (Vista 32 Ultimate SP1) but I receive the following error:

"Cannot open your default e-mail folder. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service KOFMSP.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured."

I have already installed KOFF in 3 other machines with Outlook 2007 SP1 (one workstation with Windows XP PRo 64Bit SP2, one laptop with Win XP Pro 32bit SP3 and a virtual machine also with WinXPPro32SP3 under WinXPPro64SP2) withou having any major problem.

I have tried to create new profiles and/or to disable the antivirus (Avast), but nothing worked.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Lucio

[Updated on: Wed, 15 April 2009 00:33]

•  
lucio.tiozzo

Disabled the antivirus (Avast), and other programs and Utility (Nero MediaHome, RamBooster, etc.).

Used a new Ourlook Profile and magically everything worked fine!

Bye
  •  
AndyR

If anyone has exactly the same issue, but the above does not resolve the problem.

Take a look at the PATH environmental variable :

* Click `Start`
* Click `Control Panel`
* Click `System`
* Click `Advanced System Settings`
* Click `Environment Variables`

Under `System Variables` find the variable PATH, make sure that the following appears at the very start of that variable.

C:\Program Files\Kerio\Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)\;

[Updated on: Thu, 18 March 2010 10:35]

Previous Topic: Slow Startup / Too Much Disk Activity?
Next Topic: mobile users sending mails from blacklisted ip
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 12:38:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.