Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS on CentOS 5.3 + Clamav
  •  
saschas

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I yust installed KMS on CentOS 5.3 32bit version running the Admin from an OpenSuSe 65bit version.

Installation went smooth. Razz

My problem is still clamd. Found the description in the forum and the faqs, so for this is a testenv nor firewall or SeLinux are active.
Clamav can be started with service clamd start and is running.
KMS won't use ClamAV "Unable to initialize plugin, error: Clam AntiVirus has closed the session".
Question, does McAffe plugin work on linux??

As a second question I need a "best practice" guide for the configuration for this is my first Kerio install. Befor I always used egroupware with dovecot and getmail or postfix <-> courier stuff.

Our Mailserver is on the local network and not reachable by the internet.
We have POP3-Mailboxes from our ISP, where each user get his UN/PWD
So the localdomain differs from the maildomain of the ISP
Local: administration.local
Emailadresses from ISP have ourdomain.be

I'd like kerio to run as an IMAP-Server
how do I setup the domain and users??
Do I need to add ourdomain.be as secondary domain??
Do I have to setup smtp to use the smtpserver of our ISP as relay (no smarthost)??
Are users added under the local or the external domain or both??

Greetings from Belgium, Sascha
  •  
saschas

Send a private message to this user
O.k., after some RTFM and RTFF I found that the actual KMS does not support clamav 0.95.
Solution --> using clamav 0.94 now.

THX, Sascha
Previous Topic: spam filter
Next Topic: KOC (Offline edition) + Outlook + Firewall = no connection
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:52:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00340 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.