Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » WinRoute v6.6.0 DMZ setting HOW ?
  •  
Outbreaker

Send a private message to this user
HI Smile

I testing WinRoute and i can't find any DMZ setting.
How can i make a DMZ settings so that Ports that are not manually forwarded to a IP gets automatically forwarded to a specified IP like in the normale Hardware Routers ?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 April 2009 02:58]

•  
Outbreaker

It's ok now i have found out how to do this setting in WinRoute v6.6.0. Smile
  •  
markt

Could you share that with the rest of us please - thanks!
  •  
Outbreaker

Look in this topic at the Picture 2 i hop i have done i right i'am not 100% sure because i'am new at WinRoute.
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=15295&sta rt=0&S=c949f23dcb678663f5bc282d60b501c7

[Updated on: Thu, 30 April 2009 18:17]

Previous Topic: Pop3S (Port 995)
Next Topic: [ask] i got a problem about Facebook and mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 16:47:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.