Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can I mark a message as Spam from Apple Mail?
  •  
RyeGuyWpg

Send a private message to this user
I am diligent in marking messages that are Spam and because of this, I find that I have to log into the Webmail client to mark them as spam. Is there a way to do this diretly from Apple Mail instead of having to log into the Webmail client to mark an item as Spam?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

http://www.kerio.com/manual/kmsug/en/sect-applemailbayes.htm l

Spam messages can be marked in any IMAP client:
* by moving from any folder to the Junk E-mail - mark as a spam
* by moving from the Junk E-mail to the Inbox - mark as not spam (ham)
  •  
RyeGuyWpg

Thanks for the quick response.
I find that at times, I get a high volume of spam and as long as I mark them as spam, it subsides for a while so that's why I want to make sure I do it correctly.
Thx.
  •  
jaikudo

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Wed, 29 April 2009 16:24

http://www.kerio.com/manual/kmsug/en/sect-applemailbayes.htm l

Spam messages can be marked in any IMAP client:
* by moving from any folder to the Junk E-mail - mark as a spam
* by moving from the Junk E-mail to the Inbox - mark as not spam (ham)

Are we sure that it is only moving to the Inbox that marks it as ham, not moving it anywhere else?

I ask because we are seeing a lot of spam with low/negative scores on the Bayes filter. I was wondering whether deleting the spam from the Junk E-mail folder using an email client that uses a folder called "Trash" as its deleted items folder might be misinterpreted as marking it as ham.
Previous Topic: 550 5.5.4 Invalid address syntax from Myspace.com
Next Topic: Problem to enter my email from the web
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 17:54:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.