Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » POP3 Downloader Priority
  •  
amedina

Send a private message to this user
Good Morning you all,
Is there a way to establish priority in the order Kerio's POP3 Downloader get messages from an external POP3 server?

We're implementing Kerio Mailserver but in the midtime we change our MX record in the DNS to point to Kerio Mailserver, we are downloading the messages from our actual (external) POP3 server. I have created an "Schedule" to download messages every 1 minute (right now there's about 68 POP3 Download rules) but some users say it takes sometimes 15 minutes to receive new messages from external POP3 server.

Can I give some Priority to some of the POP3 download rules in order to this rules execute first than others?

Thanks

Alberto
  •  
amedina

Send a private message to this user
Hi again,
I think I found a solution that may work for me. I'll add an Outlook POP3 account on the user computer with an schedule for download messages higher than Kerio POP3 Downloader. In case the user need to download some messages before Kerio POP3 Downloader do the job, the user only need clic on "Send/Recieve" and Outlook will download the message, of course, this messages will not be filter with the Spam Filter, but the user will get his messages.

Thanks

Alberto
Previous Topic: best way to modify header
Next Topic: Strange problemes: Imap, Ports, Console
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 17:19:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.