Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Server acting a little flaking...
  •  
jeffcollett

Send a private message to this user
We are running Kerio 6.6.2 on a OSX 10.5.6 server with roughly 1200 mailboxes. We have our mailstore set up on an XRAID with 6 drives in a RAID 0+1 config.

We have been running stable and great the past couple months. 2 days ago our server started locking up. At one point the only solution was a restart. We have been monitoring the logs on the server and kerio and nothing is jumping out. I suspect it could a partially failed hacking attempt or an abundance of SPAM as our SPAM volume has been up.

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Jeff
  •  
My IT Indy

Send a private message to this user
What about the system log, does that show anything?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Problem to enter my email from the web
Next Topic: Make SpamAssassin scan emails with attachments?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 07:03:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.