Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webadmin read only?
  •  
tiredofnick

Send a private message to this user
I'm having trouble setting webadmin to read-only, or I guess I'm not sure if its even possible to do that. Under a users "Rights" tab, I can set them to "read-only" but if i also tick the box that grants them webadmin access, they suddenly are able to edit anything in the webadmin... this doesn't make sense! is it a bug? have other people noticed this? Would love to open that up as read only so that my users could see who was subscribed to what mailing list....
Previous Topic: Server migration issues
Next Topic: 6.7.0 when release and for 64bit, too ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 07:00:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.