Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio mailserver Help me
  •  
stersh

Send a private message to this user
hello there,

i'm interested to get the Keiro mail server,but the problem is to transfer my clients from imail administrator to kerio mail server,can somebody help me how to transfer my clients,i'm using imail administrator like 5 years i have alot of clients like 70 domains.it will be very bad for me if i lose a emails of my clients thank you.
  •  
rigo

there is a few command prompt utilities that are supposed to work well, have not tried them but will have to soon. do a search in the forum and you will find them (just do not know the link).

it looks like with one of them you may have to drill down and copy each directory content at the time--but if it looks like it works.

when I looked for an imail solution, kerio was it, there are a few things that one needs to get used to and are missed from imail, but all in all a cool server
  •  
My IT Indy

Does imail support imap? If so you can use the Kerio IMAP Migration Tool. It's in beta now but the final release should be out soon.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
stersh

thank you i will try this IMAP migration tool.

i need to do very soon because i have alot of problems with a spam in imail server,my clients always got some spam from pharmacy shop and i can't stop them maybe i use old version of imail server v8.2,if i got the kerio maybe it can filter those spam's anyway if somebody from you have any other suggestion for me it will help me thank you again Razz
  •  
rigo

kms handles spam ok, specially if you are using the custom spamassassin spam domain list file from linuxbox but it is NOT a spam solution for the heavy hitters.

look at implementing Postini for trouble free spam control, it is just awesome stuff and relatively inexpensive considering what it does
  •  
My IT Indy

Kerio's spam filter is decent, and 6.7 will bring a newer version of Spamassassin so that will certainly help. I've been using Katharion for years and am switching to MXLogic which is a LOT better and offers some really outstanding features.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
lodewijk

We use MailMarshall as our email gateway infront of kerio to filter spam.
I don't realy know why I hate the product, since it filters out ALL spam, with no false positives what so ever in default config strait out of the box!!! And the price is good. It's as stable as hell!

Seriously, my users come to complain to me when they recieve 1 spam mail a month!!!

I guess I hate the fact it runs on windows only, and the interface is sooo windows too...

No idea what other products do, but I'm going to defently check out MXlogic and Postini!

Any other solutions you guys recommend I should throw in the mix while where at it?
Previous Topic: No POP (Downloads) From Earthlink
Next Topic: Webmail fails if KOC open at some time
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:46:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.