Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mass Import Address Book OE
  •  
iross

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

Have you a solution to massively import Outlook Express contact in Kerio Mailserver?

I have approximatively 200 user with OE and without OUTLOOK and I want to migrate them on Kerio Mailserver.

At this time, they use OE and i want to migrate them on Kerio Webaccess.
I can export Adress book in WAB or in CSV but i have no solution to massively reimport in Kerio.

Thanks in advance!

Sebus
  •  
mpermann

There isn't a way that I am aware of to directly import contacts from a CSV, TXT, or any other common address book export format. There are strategies such as using the Kerio Sync Connector on the Mac and Apple's Address book to "sync" them to Kerio. This is how we did several hundred users. It was time consuming and something the support department did for the end user. The basics were:
1. Export from existing e-mail package.
2. Import into Apple Address Book.
3. Setup login credentials on Kerio Sync Connector.
4. Sync using the Kerio Sync Connector.
5. Turn off syncing in Kerio Sync Connector, clear out address book and repeat.

You do this a few hundred times and it gets easier. But it is time consuming. You can probably use a similar strategy with Outlook and the Kerio Outlook Connector on Windows. I've never tried it though.

I do wish that Kerio would add to the Webmail system a simple way to import/export files (CSV, Tab-delimited, VCard) to the contacts folder. Most other webmail systems (G-Mail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.) allow you to do this. No reason Kerio shouldn't. It would save a whole lot of time for people migrating to Kerio from other systems/clients. I hope this helps.
Mike
  •  
iross

Thank you for your quick response.

So I need time.....

Thank you.

Sebus
Previous Topic: Closure DSBL
Next Topic: Problem with receive emails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 17:12:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.