Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio KMS Coredumps (core dump kerio core.12345)
  •  
larsengstrom

Send a private message to this user
Good afternoon.

Searched through the forums for this one but I can't find a similar situation so I'll post a new thread instead.

What I get is this:

Quote:

[root<_a.t_>mailserver]# ls -l|grep core
-rw------- 1 root root 29487104 May 14 16:34 core.25336

[root<_a.t_>mailserver]# file core.25336
core.25336: ELF 32-bit LSB core file Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), SVR4-style, from 'spamserver'

The only thing is, I can't see any problem at all with the spamserver? I belive it's actually working as it should.

I spotted this problem when I got an alarm for diskusage, and at that time there was nearly 400 of these dumps.

What more information do you need for this?
I've now made a simple removalscript not to flood the diskusage, but I'd like to find and solve the problem at its roots.

Any help would be much appriciated.

Best Regards
Lars Engström
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

May be caused by corrupted databases of Bayes or autowhitelist.

Upgrade to KMS 6.7.0 and contact our technical support.
  •  
larsengstrom

After updating to 6.7 the coredumps stopped, I don't know what coused the problem in the first place, but obviously it've been solved.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Lars
Previous Topic: Public Contacts Not Appearing in Outlook 2007
Next Topic: NotifySync - Contacts not syncing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 04:51:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.