Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archiving function in Outlook with KOC Offline (Problems with archiving in MS Outlook with KOC Offline Edition)
  •  
Jirina

Send a private message to this user
I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 SP 3 and KOC Offline Edition 6.6.1.7069 T0. I am experiencing problems with archiving. Even though the auto archive properties are set to clean out items older than 6 months and to move them to a pst file, nothing happens when archiving is run and emails older than 6 months stay in corresponding folders. Is there anything I can try to resolve this issue?

I tried installing KOC Offline 6.7.0, but I then got an error that the version of the mailserver is not compatible (I would have to ask our system administrator if he is planning to upgrade it).
  •  
mrralan

There is a known issue with archiving and KOFF. First of all, Outlook will archive using the modified date, not the original email date. So if you just created a new profile, all the emails will now have a "new" date and this date will be used for archiving. This is not a Kerio issue.

The Kerio issue is bug 38081. This is when auto-archiving will not delete mails when they reach the archive date. Running archive manually will work but the auto-archive will not. Try calling Kerio to get an update on this issue. The more that call, the more likly the developers will work on a fix.
  •  
rex.withers

•  
sedell

I've been waiting ages for them to fix Outlook archiving so I could set group policy to use auto-archiving to clean out old mail. Archiving is finally working, the bug that was causing modified dates to change is finally fixed, and before I get to start experimenting with auto-archive settings, I find out auto-archive doesn't work. It's a never ending wait for a product that just works.

Scott
Previous Topic: some problems with send over smtp
Next Topic: Migration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:37:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.