Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Send mail from shell FC8
  •  
lirees

Send a private message to this user
Good morning, I have installed on fc8 and kms, everything works fine, I have created a link from /usr/bin/sendmail to /opt/keriomailserver/sendmail for send the email system, but the mail is sent with the name of the local domain "postmaster<_a.t_>mta.server.loc" and therefore are not delivered, how can I do to rewrite the sender address from postmaster<_a.t_>mta.server.loc to postmaster<_a.t_>realdomain.com ?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

"/opt/kerio/mailserver/sendmail -h" ??
Quote:

-f sender
Set the envelope sender address. This is the address where
delivery problems are sent to, unless the message contains
an Errors-To: message header.

BTW: Fedora 8 is no longer supported. I recommend to use one of supported Linux operating systems.
  •  
lirees

Thanks for your reply, I have a very strange behavior, if I send a message using the command sendmail kms does not receive anything ( echo "test" | /opt/kerio/mailserver/sendmail-f info<_a.t_>realdomain.com info<_a.t_>extdomain.com ), if I send an email using the comand mail, kms receive the sistem mail but with the name of the local domain. the mail command does not support the option -f
Previous Topic: WEBDAV as datastore
Next Topic: Can't remove all messages from mesage queue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:31:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.